Huh?
I love my doctor but that's ridiculous!
Part of me is glad; the last time I saw Dr. B the scale read an obscene number that had me in a tizzy. While I looked fit, I was actual borderline obese due to BMI, height/weight ratio and some other calculations that do nothing to flatter me.
I had vowed to get in shape before my next appointment but, um, well....
With the lag in time (six months for crying out loud!) I guess I can opt for the 'check with a physician before you begin' advice. Cause knowing me that would be a ripe excuse to not do ANYTHING!
So I thought of some goals.
The obvious:
Lose weight (duh!)
Get fit (double duh)
Eat better....what?
My real goals are yet to be determined. I know that there is a problem, I know I should do something about the problem but what?
Goals for this week:
Acknowledging the problem and coming up with a viable plan.
I have taken the first step. But what next?
Stay tuned...
-r

Best of luck. I hope you meet you goals.
ReplyDeleteI am on day three of eating better. In a sneaky way, I hope I just lose weight in the process.
The hardest part for me is REMEMBERING I am trying to lose weight.