![]() |
| Lil works on her fitness |
I borrowed Jules Benson's Step and Core Pilates from work and set up the stepper and DVD player. After battling with my cat (who thought the stepper was HER's) I was ready to go.
As its been a while since I've done any type of step aerobics, I found the workout a challenge. I actually watched it all the way through before really doing the routine. Jules's cuing could be better and her instructions clearer but watching first gave me some confidence.
I sweated and felt good about the workout. The Pilates portion wasn't something I really wanted to do but I huffed and puffed my way through it.
All in all I would do the workout as a last resort. My favorite workout isn't available on DVD and the VCR I have eats tapes (shakes fist).
My knees did hurt but I will totally blame that on lack of ANY kind of consistent exercising and not the step. On a scale of 1-5 barbells I would give this a two. Borrow it from your library.
![]() |
| Borrow this. |
Working on my fitness,
-r


No comments:
Post a Comment
Do you want to look better naked too?
Tell me about it!