Friday, May 25, 2012

#Fitness Friday: #4Real Fitness Challenge

Jasmine from the Brokins introduced a four week fitness challenge and I decided to use the challenge as a way to rethink my goals, revise my thinking about myself and renew my commitment to be in shape.

Looking at a picture from last summer, all I can say is yuck.
I hate the way I look, everything about this picture is all kinds of wrong and I don't want to look like this anymore.

This picture was taken August 6 (ish) for National Night Out. My goal for this year's National Night out is to NOT look like this.




So for the next four weeks I am challening myself to 4Real Fitness Challenge. This is four weeks of 40 minute workouts, 40 minutes a day.
I started today and
1. The world didn't end because I didn't watch The Today Show.
2. I am not as sore as I thought I'd be
3. I likes it

I'm just going to take it a day at a time, keep this pictuire with me, and look forward to having a neck again.
Are you ready



1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I find picture very motivating, don't forget to take measurements, it really helps when he scale does not cooperate. You got this!

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to look better naked too?
Tell me about it!