Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Plank a Day

While at the gym I decided to throw in a few planks after stretching. Planks are a deceitful type of exercise. It seems easy but man oh man are they a powerful exercise!

Fitfluential has a plank a day challenge and I've decided to join. For the rest of July and all of August I'm going to plank it.






At the gym and tonight I could only manage 30 seconds but my goal is to work up to a full minute. When I have the opportunity I'll snap a picture and invite you all to snap and share be too.

Well, here's to a more toned me!










- Posted on the go It's your turn! Add your link here:

Photo credit: Lawandathefitnessdiva.com


2 comments:

  1. I like the title of this blog and the notion behind it. I was going for looking better in my new dress, but I really like the look better naked idea. I will try the plank a day also. I don't know if I can do 30 seconds to start, but whatever it is to start, I can improve. This was inspirational. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping you can make it! Planks are hard but so worth it!

      Delete

Do you want to look better naked too?
Tell me about it!